If you are reading this, it’s likely that you or a loved one are dealing with a cancer diagnosis and are seeking information on supplementary cancer treatments.
A medical cancer diagnosis and treatment plan are, of course, a necessary first step. But this step gives rise to further questions:
- What are the best supplemental treatments for my diagnosis and treatment plan?
- Can these treatments increase the efficacy of my medical plan, and reduce side effects?
- How can I maintain my quality of life while receiving treatment?
- How can I recover my health, post-treatment?
- What support can my family and I receive for our journey with cancer?
You may feel overwhelmed by the sheer volume of information about cancer, much of it conflicting. Online information about alternative and complementary treatments ranges from accurate to absurd. Cutting through the hype isn’t easy.
We know you have numerous decisions to make, and that making timely decisions can affect outcomes. The choices you make now may affect how long you live and the quality of your life.
Partnering with an adjunctive cancer treatment facility like Hernandez Center can help you:
- Understand and address the processes occurring in your body
- Transform the fear, anger and confusion that often come accompany a cancer diagnosis into an opportunity for conscious growth
- Sift through the morass of information and become clear about your options
- Choose an integrated approach based on objective evidence
- Enhance the efficacy of your medical treatment plan
- Diminish the side effects of conventional therapies
- Regain your health after treatment
Adjunctive cancer care at the Hernandez Center combines scientifically validated strategies to help each patient achieve greater success in dealing with their treatment. Please note that adjunctive cancer care is not a specific cancer treatment or cure.
This website will give you information about who we are, how we work with our patients, our philosophy, and our therapeutic services. You will also discover resources to help you make the best decisions for your situation. We invite you to use the menu at the top of the page to navigate to the information that interests you.
Please let us know how we may serve you.
Drs. Connie and Marcel Hernandez
& the Hernandez Center Staff